Too much American 'culture' in the UK?

Theres an English comedian that lives here now, don't know his name but I doublt he;s popular anywhere, he has very black thick curly hair, has a horrid voice, over does the English accent, loud mouth too, I think the Brits sent him to the US to punish the Yanks :D

Some will know who he is, I'll try some Googling.

Got it! Russell Brand, ugly looking thing, not funny at all.

We could do a sort of hostage trade we take brand you take madonna :|

After quite a lengthy conversation with a professor of linguistics about it, probably. But it's more their accents than the words they use that have remained :)

Which particular accents? They vary from Maine to Mississippi and from New York to Kansas and Nebraska

How many people in the states consider themselves 'rednecks'.

You're a redneck if your patio furniture was once your living room furniture and you store an engine block in your bath tub and park your motorcycle in the front parlor

You're a redneck if your patio furniture was once your living room furniture and you store an engine block in your bath tub and park your motorcycle in the front parlor

No way! I must be a redneck! I reconditioned TheLadaTm lump in my bedroom.

Serious though, this 'trailer park' deal; how many peeps live there. And are they all banjo players?

Swine's, it was an American who gave the world the first online forum (Bulletin board)

Anyway, aren't a good number of Americans European anyway?

About 99% of em claim to be of some Irish decent (not like that's a good thing)

Archived