Too much American 'culture' in the UK?

Big Brother, Survivor, Idol are imports from Britain along with the charming Gordon Ramsay of the gutter voice. All of it drivel. I much prefer CSI, NCIS, Deadliest Catch, American Chopper to any of them.

You mean they're airing Ramsey WITHOUT the bleeps?? What IS the world coming to??

P.S. Big bro is produced by a Dutch firm Buck.

Likewise.

You usually contribute nothing but bile to threads.

You're un-original I'll say that for you bulgy. I see you've been copying other posts again - keep trying though, you'll come up with something worth reading eventually - something like, ''Ooo what's that hurtling towards meeeeeeee?''

Ooo pleky, I don't think there's much chance of us forgetting how our sorry arses were saved by America do you?

Had we not made our solitary stand when we did, sacrificing thousands of lives before America even came in, there would most probably have been no need for the yanks to help as the Krauts would be bound for The States along with the combined strength of the British and French Battle-Fleets.

I'm assuming the above remarks were made in jest as otherwise your level of intelligence is definitely compromised.

You're un-original I'll say that for you bulgy. I see you've been copying other posts again - keep trying though, you'll come up with something worth reading eventually - something like, ''Ooo what's that hurtling towards meeeeeeee?''

posting nothing but insults is hardly "original", but if thats what you live for.......

Ooo pleky, I don't think there's much chance of us forgetting how our sorry arses were saved by America do you?

Had we not made our solitary stand when we did, sacrificing thousands of lives before America even came in, there would most probably have been no need for the yanks to help as the Krauts would be bound for The States along with the combined strength of the British and French Battle-Fleets.

:loopy: And you dare slander others as being "relied on to come up with a load of absolute tosh eh pal".

There was never the slightest chance of the Nazis conquering the UK never mind the US.

Aside from the complete impossibility of the Nazis with their pitiful little navy getting an invasion force across the channel never mind the Atlantic they had no intention of doing so. The Nazis plan was to take 'lebensraum' from the slavs whom they regarded as a lower order of humanity not to fight the UK never mind the US. The Nazis wanted to come to terms with the powers in the west and expand across northern Eurasia.

The US by no means had to help us in either of the world wars, in each case they made the choice to do so when they weren't under the slightest threat. We would have won WWI without them WWII on the other hand would never have been won without the US. Contrary to your delusional ramblings however we would not have been conquered by the Nazis, we would simply have signed a peace treaty ceding continental Europe to them. If you knew the first thing about the conflict you'd knwo that we wouldn't even have been able to make our "solitary stand" against the Nazis for any length of time without the help of the US lend lease program.

Archived