Too much American 'culture' in the UK?

What's with this anti american feeling in this thread? I would live in a cool area of the USA than Sheffield. It's a no brainer to me.

It's mainly ArchViz. It's an annoying fly that keeps buzzing around your head and you dont want it around because you know that it's just been wading knee deep in a pile of horse sheet but there's no way you can just SWAT it :hihi:

What's with this anti american feeling in this thread? I would live in a cool area of the USA than Sheffield. It's a no brainer to me.

I live in Connecticut, much like England here, family came to stay one year for the first time, they were amazed how green everything was, they never thought of the US being that way at all...guess most people think of Florida or New York, couldn't sell me either one, Brits can have Florida all to themselves :)

I live in Connecticut, much like England here, family came to stay one year for the first time, they were amazed how green everything was, they never thought of the US being that way at all...guess most people think of Florida or New York, couldn't sell me either one, Brits can have Florida all to themselves :)

Exactly! Can I come over for a visit and escape the hell of Sheffield? Please!!!

It's mainly ArchViz. It's an annoying fly that keeps buzzing around your head and you dont want it around because you know that it's just been wading knee deep in a pile of horse sheet but there's no way you can just SWAT it :hihi:

Harleyman, the guy who put 'oops' in 'troops'. :D

Chill old timer.

Yeah! I think certain members on here are just plain envy merchants. I would swop places with you in a instant.

Archived