Too much American 'culture' in the UK?

Someone complained that the thread had gone off track but although it had the exchanges were at least reasonably intelligent even if the exchanges contained the usual rudeness from our pal the TYKE.

However after briefly getting back onto to track it degenerated into several posts of insults from a Dope who just joined the Forum this month I therefore give you Ladies and Gentlemen Mister Ignorance Izzbliss.

Yeah! I think certain members on here are just plain envy merchants. I would swop places with you in a instant.

Why swap places, just go. I take it you have some skills to offer and are free of criminal convictions.?

Get the forms, fill them in. You are clearly a 'grass is greener' type of person so take positive steps to alter your dire existence in the hell you find yourself in.

Why swap places, just go. I take it you have some skills to offer and are free of criminal convictions.?

Get the forms, fill them in. You are clearly a 'grass is greener' type of person so take positive steps to alter your dire existence in the hell you find yourself in.

Which state has the least crime?

Yeah! I think certain members on here are just plain envy merchants. I would swop places with you in a instant.

Gad! I hope you never come across that genie in the green bottle. I'll find myself suddenly walking along

Leopold street and you sitting in my favourite recliner watching a Lakers game :hihi: :hihi:

Yeah! What about you? Are you really that mad that you cannot go? Because of the above??

Which state has the least crime?

North Dakota has a very low crime rate (but whether it's the lowest I wouldn't know).

That's because it's legal to carry a firearm in that state if it's registered and you a citizen/permanent resident with no criminal record :D

Archived