Too much American 'culture' in the UK?

Gad! I hope you never come across that genie in the green bottle. I'll find myself suddenly walking along

Leopold street and you sitting in my favourite recliner watching a Lakers game :hihi: :hihi:

Just made the wish!! You will wake up on Leopold street with a chav screaming at you! And I will be watching the next Wednesday game on a recliner!! I like a lot!!

Contact rampentdreamsCUMtrue.com. :love::D

Yeah! What about you? Are you really that mad that you cannot go? Because of the above??

I have visited the U S of A, it was ok, no desire to uproot and reside there, I'm perfectly content and happy with where I live.

Like I said rather than project your possible shortcomings, take the bull by the horns and emigrate.

Just made the wish!! You will wake up on Leopold street with a chav screaming at you! And I will be watching the next Wednesday game on a recliner!! I like a lot!!

Contact rampentdreamsCUMtrue.com. :love::D

You wont find any Wednesday games on my TV. Better learn the finer points of pro basketball and at least unlike Wednesady the L.A Lakers manage to win a game or two now and then :hihi: :hihi:

That is just a generic stat. What's the stat for Pitsmoor, Sheffield??

UK murder rate per 1.1 per 100,000 people.

USA murder rate 5.4 per 100,000 people.

I have no idea of the murder rate for Pitsmoor, can I ask you why you have used that area in your post.

UK murder rate per 1.1 per 100,000 people.

USA murder rate 5.4 per 100,000 people.

I have no idea of the murder rate for Pitsmoor, can I ask you why you have used that area in your post.

Can I ask you a break down of the areas of the USA that stat came from?

You wont find any Wednesday games on my TV. Better learn the finer points of pro basketball and at least unlike Wednesady the L.A Lakers manage to win a game or two now and then :hihi: :hihi:

:hihi: Who the Wednesday in basketball! Remember! Wednesday a Prem club in the wrong division! Don't tell me you are a exiled blade! Too many of them on here!!

Archived