Too much American 'culture' in the UK?

Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne...not the best ambassadors :rolleyes:

Theres an English comedian that lives here now, don't know his name but I doublt he;s popular anywhere, he has very black thick curly hair, has a horrid voice, over does the English accent, loud mouth too, I think the Brits sent him to the US to punish the Yanks :D

Some will know who he is, I'll try some Googling.

Got it! Russell Brand, ugly looking thing, not funny at all.

Theres an English comedian that lives here now, don't know his name but I doublt he;s popular anywhere, he has very black thick curly hair, has a horrid voice, over does the English accent, loud mouth too, I think the Brits sent him to the US to punish the Yanks :D

Some will know who he is, I'll try some Googling.

Got it! Russell Brand, ugly looking thing, not funny at all.

You've got Russell Brand, excellent, it serves you lot right for calling football soccer and for buggering about with the English language. You know what they say, what goes around comes around. :hihi:

You've got Russell Brand, excellent, it serves you lot right for calling football soccer and for buggering about with the English language. You know what they say, what goes around comes around. :hihi:

Please oh please take him back, i'll do anything , I'll even start speaking proper :)

He's married some pop star too, so he's probably not coming back! Result! :)

Is a Brummy, Tyke, Geordie, Jock, Paddy or Taffy any less guilty than a Texan, Alabama-ian, New Yorker of buggering about with the English language?

They all have expressions and words particular to their parts of the world.

Not everybody can speak English like 'er Royal "Ighness yer know.

Archived