Can anyone recommend a tv aerial engineer

Hi,

We've just had KB aerials out to fix our signal lost, and Keith sorted the issue in no time at a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. He can be contacted via phone (0114 2514389) or mobile (07946481125).

Cheers,

Kitty

• 2 years later...

I can highly recommend Slaters,a local long established business.They sorted out my tv reception after I had been given bad advice and ripped off by two other installers.Slaters are a family concern and they were thorough and efficient explaining carefully the work they had undertaken.Excellent service.

I second that!!! I am a slightly dotty woman who knows nothing about tv/dvd's etc, the patience Martin and Simon showed me was beyond all expectation, they were here so often at one time, I was almost asking them for Christmas!!!!!.

from the woman from 'Beauchief Home for the Bewildered' !!

• 3 weeks later...

hi all.

does anyone know a reliable aerial fitter that could sortmy aerial out this weekend?

the outdoor aerial has just stopped working just after xmas. we have been using a small indoor one but im sick of the picture going on and off when anyone moves lol.

dont think its tv as it was working and still does with small aerial.

any help would be appriciated! cheers

• 9 months later...

Some years ago when I had a new dvd player and tv, I could not get to grips with it, the boys where always here, always very patient with an old lady who is not techy minded. They were here so often I was almost expecting them for Christmas lunch!!! I have passed Slaters name to many of my friends and they all have been well pleased.

• 1 month later...