Only 7% sickness benefit claimants unable to do any sort of work

And mine too.

My reasons for thinking he was a troll is i saw a post of his (cant remember in which section) where people were saying what they were thankful for.

He said his bank balance so i assumed he worked and hence a troll.

If only i could find the thread it was on...

Yes I remember that thread and noticed that post too, nothing like bragging about your bank balance, must say though, Rich is honest .

Aye, I'm one of them, according to the consultant neurosurgeon who diagnosed my condition. Are we to believe these incapacity "testers" know more about my illness than he does. I think not - anyone disagree.

Regards

Angel.

I can tell you now, the tests to get benefit will just be a tickbox exercise carried out by a lowly civil Servant who probably has no medical experience. How can that be a fair assessment of someone's health and ability?

I can tell you now, the tests to get benefit will just be a tickbox exercise carried out by a lowly civil Servant who probably has no medical experience. How can that be a fair assessment of someone's health and ability?

Aye, that's just what I was told, trained monkeys.

Regards

Angel.

are you the same rich allen who was and possibly still is a special constable with south yorkshire police?

i could if you want post a link to the profile on the specials website which has very similar xbox 360 and so on similarities and the same name as yours.

yes you are same name date of birth and both from sheffield,

If he is the same person then he is doing good work for the community so credit where its due.

If he is the same person then he is doing good work for the community so credit where its due.

I do work voluntarily for SYP but not as a Special Constable, I've applied 3 times for that and failed the interview stage last August :(

Archived