Only 7% sickness benefit claimants unable to do any sort of work

Axe all benefits and replace them with government issued unemployment insurance so that those that have worked hard all their lives can have a decent living if they lose their jobs, or become ill, but those that have shirked all their lives get nothing.

:loopy:

Won't happen.

Rich keeps getting mentioned in this type of thread because he does volunteer work, there are a limited number of people that can do no work at all, the rest should be following the example set by Rich through a work for welfare scheme if necessary.

but surely if they are capable of voluntary work then why do they not want paid work and not rely on the tax payers to pay the money whilst the work for free when they could be getting paid?

but surely if they are capable of voluntary work then why do they not want paid work and not rely on the tax payers to pay the money whilst the work for free when they could be getting paid?

Because current equality legislation that supposedly guarantees the disabled at least an interview isn't worth the paper it's written on IMO, because the Government do not enforce it thanks to the pointless rantings of the likes of Philip Davies.

Because current equality legislation that supposedly guarantees the disabled at least an interview isn't worth the paper it's written on IMO, because the Government do not enforce it thanks to the pointless rantings of the likes of Philip Davies.

totally disagree with you,

i have members of my family with disabilities in full time employment, theres also a company on the estate i work on with a new employee who has MS, so if you can work for free for the police or who ever and apply to join the special constabulary then theres no reason why you shouldn't in my opinion be an asset to any company.

Archived