Only 7% sickness benefit claimants unable to do any sort of work

It was the Milk Snatcher who shunted thousands of people onto inavilidty benefit in the 80's to massage down the unemployment figures.

Edwards Short that was then - he removed most of the milk allowances....

Of course that's not withstanding the fact that the last Labour Govt swelled the numbers by millions, ending up with the situation where we have people able to work who chose not to and sponge of the rest of us...

There is no "human right" to not have to work.

Minimum wage should not be less than benefits and it is ridiculous that that has become the case.

Or perhaps the logic is that benefits should not be more than minimum wage (if minimum wage were as high as some benefits the country would soon be bankrupt).

I do want paid work, but I want to be able to earn at least basic minimum wage, and under the current rules I can't without being forced to come off benefits, which would render me homeless as I'd have to give up the Flat, and I can't just move back in with my Parents, as I have carers due to my personal circumstances.

are you the same rich allen who was and possibly still is a special constable with south yorkshire police?

i could if you want post a link to the profile on the specials website which has very similar xbox 360 and so on similarities and the same name as yours.

yes you are same name date of birth and both from sheffield,

He seems like a bit of a troll to me.

All those faces he puts on his posts, his rants and his insults.

Im amazed hes not been banned cos the mods are usualy well on top of that kind of thing:confused:

No he's not a troll CG, he just likes to brag about what he has that other people have to pay for, bet his computers better than the one i use. :rant:

I dont think you will find many other people on NMW being able to keep out of work benefits.

As for being homeless, most people who work spend a very large chunk of their income paying for the roof over there head.

You always seem to have a list aslong as your arm to why you cant work, but can do voulntry. IMO it just looks like you dont want to work as life is pretty good having everything paid for.

If you want to do something you'll find a way. If you don't want to do something you'll find an excuse,

I do want paid work, but I want to be able to earn at least basic minimum wage, and under the current rules I can't without being forced to come off benefits, which would render me homeless as I'd have to give up the Flat, and I can't just move back in with my Parents, as I have carers due to my personal circumstances.

Hold on a minute!!!

You cant work cos it will affrect your benefits??

How do you think the rest of us survive???

My god your thinking is so scewed its almost unreal!!

No he's not a troll CG, he just likes to brag about what he has that other people have to pay for, bet his computers better than the one i use. :rant:

And mine too.

My reasons for thinking he was a troll is i saw a post of his (cant remember in which section) where people were saying what they were thankful for.

He said his bank balance so i assumed he worked and hence a troll.

If only i could find the thread it was on...

Archived