Now islamist ban samosas

At the end of the day there are factions of nutters in every religion/country who do horrible and ludicrous things, end of story. Even if this story isn't true a lot of the comments in the thread can be applied to thousands of other similar actions. That said, the thread is based on the assumption that the story is indeed true.

Appreciate your post, MR.

OK. What're your thoughts on these religious imbeciles?

If true, then it's beyond parody.

It concerns me not where a story originates from, providing it is factual and true which (this case) appears to be.

We can never be sure if the story is true (especially, when mentioned, it's in this particular rag).

As I said previously, other news agencies are now covering the story. Are you saying the story is false?

I'm sure there have been instances in the past where a certain story has broken, all major news channels picked up on it, then realised it was all nonsense.

Hardly the point.

Of course it is, that's where the mental group have banned them, so no need to make your own as you can still buy them ready made from a variety of shops in and around Shefield.

It is a stupid mentality. A minority.

Correct.:thumbsup:

What's more stupid is to think that all Muslims think like this.

Where (on this thread) has the user you quoted said such a thing?

Don't look for hidden meanings, you'll make yourself appear like a conspiracy theory basket case.:thumbsup:

But I want to make my own.......please let me, I hate bought ones :)

I don't like them, so I want them banned, on the grounds of, err, damn, can't use religion (as I'm an atheist) ... ah yeah ... I want 'em banning because some religious people eat them.:hihi::D

Where (on this thread) has the user you quoted said such a thing?

Don't look for hidden meanings, you'll make yourself appear like a conspiracy theory basket case.:thumbsup:

I wasn't talking about Mecky, I quoted the first message of the thread.

Generalising is a very common thing to do, putting everyone in the same bag. It's what the media do for example.

Regarding "conspiracy" it's a very easy word to use, very fashionable too. I believe that doubting, questioning, not accepting official versions of history is a very healthy thing to do.

Archived