Now islamist ban samosas

Or......they are triangular, therefore might be some sort of code leading to the Holy Grail, which may lead to all sorts of malarkey and such...hence I will keep making them at home........although I prefer the square version, have you ever tried to fold filo pastry?????

I wasn't talking about Mecky, I quoted the first message of the thread.

Generalising is a very common thing to do, putting everyone in the same bag. It's what the media do for example.

Regarding "conspiracy" it's a very easy word to use, very fashionable too. I believe that doubting, questioning, not accepting official versions of history is a very healthy thing to do.

Chorba, you do realise you interrupted a very in depth post match there don't you ? :hihi: :hihi: ........

Anyhoo.....filo pastry.....where were we

I wasn't talking about Mecky, I quoted the first message of the thread.

Generalising is a very common thing to do, putting everyone in the same bag. It's what the media do for example.

Just because something is common, doesn't mean you have to be the same;).

Also, bad example using the media as an example, unless you're saying that generalisations are a good thing?

I believe that doubting, questioning, not accepting official versions of history is a very healthy thing to do.

I'm not speaking/typing about questioning "official versions" of events, I'm more on about reading things into posts by random people on the internetwork

have you ever tried to fold filo pastry?????

My brother is/was something of an expert (trained chef, so I should hope he would be).

I had fun watching my mother struggle with choux pastry as a kid though:D.

I don't like them, so I want them banned, on the grounds of, err, damn, can't use religion (as I'm an atheist) ... ah yeah ... I want 'em banning because some religious people eat them.:hihi::D

i want em banning so nobody else can eat em but me

yum yum

It seems the only reason this thread was made, was to have a go at the Muslims (again).

Pretty disgusting, don't you think ? - exploiting the misery of others to further your own agenda ?

How can myself or sccsux be exploiting the misery of others ?

A ..we didnt start the thread

B ..Surely if a faction are denying their own people food they need to be brought out into the open..nothing to do with exploitation

B ..Surely if a faction are denying their own people food they need to be brought out into the open..nothing to do with exploitation

Perhaps he thinks banning the samosas is justified.

When I mentioned about the exploitation of others, the point was directed at the OP (and also towards those who seem to relish in tarnishing the Muslims again).

Archived