Now islamist ban samosas

A racist biggoted decision (nothing new there) that will no doubt be defended in some way by a few on here (nothing new there):loopy:

Its a ridiculous decision made by a group of extremists with links to Al-Quaeda. No-one could defend the banning of samosas, I don't think it even warrants a discussion.

However, as the ban has been placed by Somalians, in Somalia, and will only affect other Somalians, it's hardly racist.

Its a ridiculous decision made by a group of extremists with links to Al-Quaeda. No-one could defend the banning of samosas, I don't think it even warrants a discussion.

And, as the ban has been placed by Somalians, in Somalia, and will only affect other Somalians, it's hardly racist.

Stroll on:rolleyes:

Banned because its too Christian?

Sounds racist to me.

However, as the ban has been placed by Somalians, in Somalia, and will only affect other Somalians, it's hardly racist.

Never mind, they will be able to eat their copious supply of AK 47s and RPGs.

Stroll on:rolleyes:

Banned because its too Christian?

Sounds racist to me.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of race then. Christianity is a religion, or it was last time I checked. Nothing to do with race, as people of all races may be Christians, just as they may follow any religion of their choice. Or none.

With the famine in Africa Al-Shabaab have decided to ban samosas because they have been deemed too christian. What sort of mentality is that?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/261305/Now-Islamists-ban-samosas-

Members of the Westboro Baptist Church picket funerals telling the bereaved families they are being punished because "God hates gays." Do you feel that as fellow members of a predominantly Christian culture, they represent your views?

Members of the Westboro Baptist Church picket funerals telling the bereaved families they are being punished because "God hates gays." Do you feel that as fellow members of a predominantly Christian culture, they represent your views?

Have they banned samosas for the starving too?

Archived