Now islamist ban samosas

Oh, you think that is a clever point too! When you mentioned three degrees, I presume you were talking about the motown band.

Can we please keep this thread on topic.

From memory its about cruel islamic terrorists denying the starving a vital source of cheap food bcause of its apparent resemblance to christianity.

Oh, you think that is a clever point too! When you mentioned three degrees, I presume you were talking about the motown band.

The Three Degrees were not a Motown band, Motown is Detroit, they were from Philly - an easy mark thrown away. :D

You having a laugh?

Im not even going to tell you how different the two actions are.

I'll try one more time. The point isn't that their actions are the same, but that their actions are absolutely barking, and not representative of their co-religionists.

Can we please keep this thread on topic.

From memory its about cruel islamic terrorists denying the starving a vital source of cheap food bcause of its apparent resemblance to christianity.

Or, put another way, people who I have never seen say a good word about a single Muslim suddenly crying crocodile tears about them when they think they can get some political mileage out of it.

I'll try one more time. The point isn't that their actions are the same, but that their actions are absolutely barking, and not representative of their co-religionists.

No, the point is through their (islamics) actions, 100's if not 1000s more people are going to die. Fellow muslims are going to waste away until they are dust.

Nice:roll:

Now for the Westboro nutters, they shout vile stuff at funerals.

Funerals are places people go when someone is dead. The westboro nutters had no hand in putting them there, they were already dead.

Banned because its too Christian?

Sounds racist to me.

I think you're confusing religion and race.

People of all persuasions can be christian, muslim, hindu .. Membership of religions are not restricted by colour of skin.

So not racist in the slightest. Or do you not understand the difference between the two?

Archived