Now islamist ban samosas

Or, put another way, people who I have never seen say a good word about a single Muslim suddenly crying crocodile tears about them when they think they can get some political mileage out of it.

Im not crying any tears, crocodile or not.

Im just commenting on how sick this all is.

Stopping people eating something because it offends someone else in a country thats starving is mental.

End of!

I think you're confusing religion and race.

People of all persuasions can be christian, muslim, hindu .. Membership of religions are not restricted by colour of skin.

So not racist in the slightest. Or do you not understand the difference between the two?

Nope, just playing by the same rules you all do on these subjects.

No, the point is through their (islamics) actions, 100's if not 1000s more people are going to die. Fellow muslims are going to waste away until they are dust.

Nice:roll:

Now for the Westboro nutters, they shout vile stuff at funerals.

Funerals are places people go when someone is dead. The westboro nutters had no hand in putting them there, they were already dead.

Ermm, I find it difficult to believe that in a country hit by famine a ban on samosa's is going to have any affect. It's not that starvation is currently being held at bay by an endless supply of this food. :loopy:

Do you know the difference between letting someone eat something to keep them alive or starving them to death because it offends your faith?

I fail to see how that makes this racist. Your assertion.

Do you understand that race and religion are different things? And that this particular bit of lunacy has nothing to do with race.

Im not crying any tears, crocodile or not.

Im just commenting on how sick this all is.

Stopping people eating something because it offends someone else in a country thats starving is mental.

End of!

That's your first sensible post on this thread :thumbsup:

Ermm, I find it difficult to believe that in a country hit by famine a ban on samosa's is going to have any affect. It's not that starvation is currently being held at bay by an endless supply of this food. :loopy:

So you're not against the priciple of banning the starving from eating a particular food on religious grounds..?

I find it easy to believe but i managed to say that without one of these.....:loopy:

Archived