Now islamist ban samosas

I fail to see how that makes this racist. Your assertion.

Do you understand that race and religion are different things? And that this particular bit of lunacy has nothing to do with race.

Already explained that one.

Im not going to be repeating myself when all you have to do is look back and read it.

I find it easy to believe but i managed to say that without one of these.....:loopy:

Maybe you can explain how the ban is going to have an effect then.

These people were already starving. That means (correct me if I'm wrong), that they don't have any samosas. So, a ban on something they don't have anyway... You explain how that's going to make the situation worse for them???

That's why I needed a loopy smiley, because you appear to be bereft of logic, common sense or an understanding of what racism means.

Mod Note

Posts have been removed for quote alteration.

When quoting another user you may not edit the quote to change the meaning, even if you indicate what the original meaning was.

You may remove sections of a long quote providing it does not change the meaning of the original quote.

You may use bolding, colouring, underlining or some other method to emphasise a section of a quote, if that is the section you are responding to, again this must not change the meaning of the original quote.

If you have any further problems regarding what can and cannot be done with quotes please contact the Helpdesk.

Guest sibon
The thing is I like all food whether it's Mediterranean, Chinese, Indian, French or whatever, so why do these nutters have to be different.

If cultures weren't different, then you wouldn't have Mediterranean, Chinese, Indian and French cuisines, would you.

The samosa ban is a bit bonkers though, even for religious nutters.

Archived