Now islamist ban samosas

You obviously don't understand the meaning of race then. Christianity is a religion, or it was last time I checked. Nothing to do with race, as people of all races may be Christians, just as they may follow any religion of their choice. Or none.

Really yet I get called racist on a regular basis when I question the Muslim religion.

Really yet I get called racist on a regular basis when I question the Muslim religion.

Then the people calling you "racist" must also not understand the difference between race and religion....if it is only the religion you are questioning.

Absolute madness!! Just what is their problem??

They claim it is too "western", yet wikipedia (yeah, yeah) states "A samosa is a stuffed pastry and a popular snack in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, the Mediterranean, Southwest Asia, the Horn of Africa, North Africa and South Africa".

Which is odd, as most of the countries where they are popular, are to the east of 0° longitude.:loopy:

Archived