The NHS have lost important notes

Hi people.

My sister has been waiting for some extremely important test results from the hospital but after 2 weeks hasn't heard anything. Well she called the Hallemshire and they said they are waiting for the Northern to return her notes. So she called the Northern, only to be told they are waiting for the notes from the Hallemshire.

It turns out they have lost her notes but without them they can't do anything. I'm really worried about her but we have no idea what we should do about this. She has tried to contact her doctor buts she can only ever get through to his receptionist who knows nothing

Hi people.

My sister has been waiting for some extremely important test results from the hospital but after 2 weeks hasn't heard anything. Well she called the Hallemshire and they said they are waiting for the Northern to return her notes. So she called the Northern, only to be told they are waiting for the notes from the Hallemshire.

It turns out they have lost her notes but without them they can't do anything. I'm really worried about her but we have no idea what we should do about this. She has tried to contact her doctor buts she can only ever get through to his receptionist who knows nothing

Write to your Member of Parliament.

Write to your Member of Parliament.

I have found this useless. I've written to Mr Blunket a few times but all he does is parrot whatever the organisation says.

In relation to the NHS, there was an interesting report on Sky News this morning about a NHS cover up.

We get what we deserve I suppose. The common line is that the NHS is wonderful. Its not, it generally rubbish. Some of the staff are useless and the hospitals filthy.

This is the report that was on Sky..

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Marion-Giles-Accuses-NHS-Of-Hiding-Evidence-Regarding-Poor-Paramedic-Treatment-Of-Her-Husband/Article/201107416037790?DCMP=News-search-sslc&lid=ARTICLE_16037790_MarionGilesAccusesNHSOfHidingEvidenceRegardingPoorParamedicTreatmentOfHerHusband&lpos=searchresults

Hi people.

Has she got an appointment to see her Consultant ?

Have you spoken to the Consultants secretary who is responsible for obtaining your sisters notes for that appointment ?

It is unlikely that her notes are 'missing'. If they have been moved from one site to another there will always be a tracing trail which the secretary will be able to follow with a few 'phone calls.

All the best

Archived