Citroen C3 Diesel 54 plate not starting

I've had a cam belt go on me in the past and there was a loud knocking from the engine as the pistons all ran out of sync.

There's so many things it could be, I agree with the above, ring Green Belt - you pay for the service, so use it. :)

And I had a cam belt go on me the other month ,no noise whatsoever.

Im unsure whether the c3 is a interference or non interference engine .if its the latter there would be no noise or damage..fit a new cam belt and off you go.

Hi Buffy, how are you? nice to hear from you - still rockin i see!

well apart from a note having a go at me for 'parking' my car almost opposite a bus stop which apparetly cause untold chaos for the residents...

i left the ignition on for 5 mins and the car started, albeit with a bit of a funny noise and then has run fine since...phew

thanks for your posts!

Hi Buffy, how are you? nice to hear from you - still rockin i see!

well apart from a note having a go at me for 'parking' my car almost opposite a bus stop which apparetly cause untold chaos for the residents...

i left the ignition on for 5 mins and the car started, albeit with a bit of a funny noise and then has run fine since...phew

thanks for your posts!

Hello me dear! Glad you got it going and yes I'm still rocking.

Probably worth sticking a note in your window explaining you've broken down if it happens again. :P

Archived