Has anyone heard of utility warehouse discountclub

Has anyone heard of the utility warehouse discountclub? i came across this at the NGH an at first look the broadband and telephone deal at £20 a month is better than my talk talk, they also do gas and eletric and have been in 'which' mag

mmm my friend uses them. Only because one of the sales people was a neighbour. She said she saved money at first, now she's not sure there is much in it. I think, like all these things, it depends on your circumstances.

• 6 months later...

we ve been with them over a year and for our usage they were the cheapest by quite a bit. When we were walking around a supermarket we were approached by a utilities sales person and asked who our supplier was, we said the Utilities Warehouse, he said that they could not beat them without even asking how much we paid. I took this as a good sign.

Gave us the usual rhetoric, "we can save you pounds on your gas and electric," and the monthly statements reflected that.

But when we received the anniversary (annual) statement it was all adjusted and we suddenly found we owed over £1,000.

Personally, I'd avoid them, but it's irrelevant: they're all the same robbing bar stewards.

Has anyone heard of the utility warehouse discountclub? i came across this at the NGH an at first look the broadband and telephone deal at £20 a month is better than my talk talk, they also do gas and eletric and have been in 'which' mag

I have their gas and electric and they are very good. Customer service is good but has declined recently.

UW are resellers for Talk Talk so you'll get the same phone service but maybe for less. I recently left their Broadband because we could only get about 3Mb from them which is not enough for us. We now get 30Mb from LittleBigOne.com for not much more money.

Archived