72 year old arrested for protecting himself

I can't see how he can be done for murder, it's not as if he went to work with the intention of killing someone, and he was faced against a gun at the very least so I thought self defence would have been sufficient.

I can't see how he can be done for murder, it's not as if he went to work with the intention of killing someone, and he was faced against a gun at the very least so I thought self defence would have been sufficient.

That will depend on what he's done. A single blow with a knife to incapacitate is entirely justifiable. Stabbing someone twenty-seven times after he is already unconscious is a deliberate attempt to kill.

Both have been known to happen in recent years; the former had no case to answer, the latter was convicted of murder.

would you be calling for him to get a medal if he'd stabbed the guy when he was out cold or when he was incapable of causing any danger?

Yes,without a doubt.

Answer me this , has the thug who Tony Martin disposed of re-offended since .?

Point proved.

That will depend on what he's done. A single blow with a knife to incapacitate is entirely justifiable. Stabbing someone twenty-seven times after he is already unconscious is a deliberate attempt to kill.

Both have been known to happen in recent years; the former had no case to answer, the latter was convicted of murder.

True, I liked this quote "Who has got a car? That's my brother."

They never thought to rob a getaway car before trying to rob a psycho florist.

I mean a florist.......mwaaaahahaha, it'd take a gang of armed muppets to rob a florist and fail miserably.

Nobody knows what the truth of this affair is yet. We're in the same position as we were the last time a thread was started on a similar subject - man stabbed to death while robbing a house as part of a gang.

As it turned out, the guy who stabbed him was acting perfectly within his rights in self-defence, there was no case to answer. What people seem to forget, or choose to ignore, is that without a police investigation we wouldn't have known that.

So why don't the police say that they are making no comment at this time? It is they that have stated that they are waiting to interview the shop owner, with a view to charging him with murder.

So why don't the police say that they are making no comment at this time? It is they that have stated that they are waiting to interview the shop owner, with a view to charging him with murder.

Since you now accept that they are going to make enquiries first would you change your erroneous, and drama seeking title for the thread then.

Thanks flower.

You have to make a point before you can claim to have proven or disproven it.

The point being ,the toerag Tony Martin sorted out hasnt re-offended ,and never will , same as the thug sorted by this old boy wont either.

We should encourage move of this . The re-offending rate in this country would plummet .

Archived