72 year old arrested for protecting himself

Wind down Crookesey, we know you hate every single public sector worker, be they police, soldier, nurse, doctor, tax man, benefits advisor etc but you really are coming over a bit bonkers on this thread.

Calm down, take a breath, go to bed and wait until the police and CPS have made a decision about this case that you have absolutely no knowledge about. Then come back and comment on their decision.

Incorrect, I admire doctors, nurses and other hospital workers, along with The Ambulance and Fire Service, they do work for their livings, whilst many police officers shirk for theirs. As you intend to hurl the insults at me personally you lose, so you may stuff that, along with your red flag, where the sun don't shine. ;)

He'll prob be back playing dominoes by the weekend. Good on him for ridding the streets of this lowlife scum. You gotta expect a few days away for murder even if committed in self defense.

Anything committed in self defence is by definition not murder. Not even manslaughter.

Are you suggesting that when a death by stabbing occurs, the police should not investigate it? Or is there some way of investigating it without interviewing the people involved?

No I'm not suggesting that at all. I can't see where you've gleaned that piece of false information from.

Are you suggesting that when a death by stabbing occurs, the police should not investigate it? Or is there some way of investigating it without interviewing the people involved?

Where'd you pluck those from?:confused:

You raised the point, so you must have some issue with it unless you were simply trolling.

No he didn't, he simply stated that he would see the inside of a cold interrogation room, you decided to read more into the words than was necessary.:loopy:

It is you that is the troll on this one:mad:.

No he didn't, he simply stated that he would see the inside of a cold interrogation room, you decided to read more into the words than was necessary.:loopy:

It is you that is the troll on this one:mad:.

How cold is it likely to be for goodness' sake. It's July.

Archived