Arthur Scargill and his penthouse

The parasite bit off more than he could chew when he thought he could take on the Iron Lady , and what a delight it was to see her firmly trample on him and put him firmly in his place. The sight on the news of him being led away in bracelets by the police was a joy to see .

The man is and always will be an embarrassment to his fellow Yorkshireman .

Yeah but he sued for false arrest and won £10,000 damages which makes me proud.And all his predictions have come true,especially the one about self-employed lorry and van drivers who undermine union action by scabbing.

Yeah but he sued for false arrest and won £10,000 damages which makes me proud.And all his predictions have come true,especially the one about self-employed lorry and van drivers who undermine union action by scabbing.

Agree entirely :clap::clap::clap::clap:

i think you will find there are far more people in this country in "fact i would say overwhelming amount of people" who would bad mouth thatcher than scargill, you are in the very minority, and scargill did affect the whole country as did thatcher

If that was the case we would have a Labour government, which we haven't.

turning into a political discussion, if you don't know what your talking about? scargill out manoeuvred thatcher in every way he new what was going to happen months before it did, it is clear to me that some people who are commenting on here Havant a clue what there talking about

He got the miners the best pension rights in the country where do some people get there information from, if your going to comment make it a true one

Well King Arthur got the miners out on strike when coal stocks were at their maximum, and overflowing in many places.

Not the actions of some one with their finger on the pulse. King Arthur was a burke of the highest order, and those that followed him were not a lot brighter.

Regards

Angel.

Archived