Should I ring the police?

There are plenty of legitimate reasons for someone to be sitting in a car on a street with their phone in their hand. There aren't many for someone to be waiting for any activity at a house then taking pictures of it with a proper camera. I would call the police if it was definitely the latter.

I'm sorry, I must have misread that...you send your 16 year old daughter off to investigate mr potential pervy picture taker? And, all the while knowing that you'd be physically unable to run up the steps to get to her if he tried anything? Thank goodness he drove off.

Yes, report it! Certainly report it if the girl is vulnerable/young....

Consider getting her to take self defence as well.

If he's taking photos while your daughter is outside, the first think I would think is that he's probably perverted / has something physiologically wrong.

The chances are, nothing will come of it and you will never see him again. But tell the police, even if its to report and log the incident (this can be use as potential evidence if ever you need to rely on it in the future)

It isn’t a crime so what are they going to do exactly :huh:

Log it so if it happens again and they can get more details they can follow it up. If you are 100% certain (as I said) that someone is watching your house and taking pictures of any activity then that is definitely suspicious . What is a legitimate reason for it that you shouldn't be concerned about?

This is a wind up ………. Please tell me this is a wind up, someone is suspicious and after one hour they don’t have any details :roll: , as for the picture, the cells would be overflowing if they arrested everyone that took a picture in public.

I recon that post is on the brass. I take photos with my mobile phone as well, but I am certainly no pervert.

Regards

Angel.

For gods’ sake ………. I hope I am never in need of the judgement of ten just men. :roll:

Ahhh... you wait until you have a daughter.

Your perception of the world suddenly changes to a vastly more paranoid and cynical one (or maybe that just because I'm getting old) :hihi:

<< anyway, that would be the first thing that I would think (but would probably be unfair / unjust... but you can't help thinking it)

Archived