Human Rights act used to beat us with again.

Yes yet another story of how the human rights act that is supposed to insure that we have basic rights so people can not be treated as animals is being used to swindle the good nature of this country.

Far too often do we hear stories of immigrants coming here under the guise of 'asylum' only to really be after a way of life that most of us that have paid into the system for generations could only aspire to, yet they want it on a plate.

Come on, its about time we threw this act out that we get beat with and start un tying our hands so we can throw some of these free loaders back out of the country, and maybe even have the gonads to stop them coming here to start with.

Story:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3716245/Asylum-seekers-Pay-for-us-to-have-a-holiday.html

Can you honestly say that if you were from a third world poor country you wouldn't also try your best to better your life by coming to a country like Britain?

Agreed there are a lot that abuse the system but if it's a choice of living a good life or living a not so good life which would most people choose?

Isn't that generally the idea of asylum?

Asylum should be for people who face genuine persecution. It shouldn't be used as a substitute for a work permit or visa. If people want to come here and work, they should go through the proper channels rather than burdening the asylum system.

Asylum should be for people who face genuine persecution. It shouldn't be used as a substitute for a work permit or visa. If people want to come here and work, they should go through the proper channels rather than burdening the asylum system.

But the proper channels are shutting down and people are relying on dodgey applications or no applications at all to enter the UK. The truth is is that the UKBA is massively understaffed and underfuned and are about to undergo somewhere in the region of 33% cuts.

Yes yet another story of how the human rights act that is supposed to insure that we have basic rights so people can not be treated as animals is being used to swindle the good nature of this country.

Far too often do we hear stories of immigrants coming here under the guise of 'asylum' only to really be after a way of life that most of us that have paid into the system for generations could only aspire to, yet they want it on a plate.

Come on, its about time we threw this act out that we get beat with and start un tying our hands so we can throw some of these free loaders back out of the country, and maybe even have the gonads to stop them coming here to start with.

Story:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3716245/Asylum-seekers-Pay-for-us-to-have-a-holiday.html

You got a problem with foreigners or what?

Can you honestly say that if you were from a third world poor country you wouldn't also try your best to better your life by coming to a country like Britain?

Agreed there are a lot that abuse the system but if it's a choice of living a good life or living a not so good life which would most people choose?

Alternatively the most able might try and make their own countries less of a hellhole, rather than legging it to europe, where thay are really not needed and leaving their homelands to continue to stagnate?

Maybe I would but I would have no complaints if I were put on the first plane back to wherever I came from.

Maybe I would but I would have no complaints if I were put on the first plane back to wherever I came from.

Why do so many asylum seekers come to Britain? They pass over so many other countries that they could seek refuge in, so why do they come here? I think it's time we stopped accepting them, if they come here, put them on the first plane or boat out of here.

What if you didn't know where they came from? Most asylum seekers travel with no passport so it makes it impossible to prove exactly where they are from.

Why do so many asylum seekers come to Britain? They pass over so many other countries that they could seek refuge in, so why do they come here? I think it's time we stopped accepting them, if they come here, put them on the first plane or boat out of here.

Do you mean genuine asylum seekers, genuine refugees or just darkies after a free house, mobile phone, car, and handouts?

Archived