Human Rights act used to beat us with again.

<REMOVED>. **** off somewhere else if you're going to spout utter garbage like that.

How could I have been the child of Bill Gates of Saddam Hussein? If they were my parents, I wouldn't be who I am now, I'd be someone else? You're talking utter rubbish, and you know it.

Do we have any philosophy students in the house?

This needs sorting out.....'are you who you are, or someone else?....discuss

This needs sorting out.....'are you who you are, or someone else?....discuss

Who you are does depend to a large extent on who your parents were - which is clearly a factor entirely outside of your control, not something for which you can take credit or for which you deserve any better or worse than anybody else does.

Im cheesed off with the left wing weirdo's who get immigrants clued up on our benifits system and how to milk it.

That's such a vague complaint it's hardly worth bothering to type.

Don't suppose you can elaborate?

That's such a vague complaint it's hardly worth bothering to type.

Don't suppose you can elaborate?

Why don't you elaborate for a change instead of your one line meaningless questions just because you cant follow the plot of what people are saying or you read into things what you wish ?

You asked me a question earlier and I answered. Then posed one back at you of which I am still waiting for a reply to.

Why do you thing that your here to question and then sit back with no further response ? what makes you special ?

Archived