Golf partner wanted

gexy

Hi

I`m willing to play anywhere within reason, have tried Rother Valley, Tinsley, Barlboro and one in Chesterfield so far, like I say only a beginner. Typical as soon as I put up a post get some work come in and only available Fridays and weekends for next 3 weeks free all the week after though. where would you prefer to play Matt & Kev?

I prefer to play the sheff council courses as I usually buy the bulk discount round card but would be willing to give rothervalley a try as I have never played there.

I am actually looking to play tomorrow so if your free and want a round pm me your number, I signed up to beaucheifs members thingy last year in an attempt to find people to play with but it hasn't worked so far so the pro out their told me to just turn up and he will try and get some members to play with me so I can get my score cards submitted for a handicap!

Archived