Recommendations required - city centre vegetarian eats

ANVIL

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm taking a friend for lunch on Thursday and i'm looking for a decent cafe/restaurant that has a wide selection of vegetarian food. It needs to be in the city centre - i know about Blue Moon, but is there anywhere else?

thanks

The Olive Garden cafe/restaurant above Wicker Herbal stores on Surrey Street is veggie/vegan and very nice, that's if it's still there, been months since i last went! Also i think there is a cafe on Norfolk Row that does mainly (if not all) veggie stuff? Neve been though so can't comment on niceness of it.

Hope that helps and happy munching!

Chachas Indian buffet place on Fitzwilliam street is good for veggies.

As are:

Piccolos, West St

Sheiks, West St

Cubanas, Trippet Lane

Nirmals, West St

If you can make it down to London Rd there's loads of good places: Tin Po, Baan Thai, Dim Sum and the place that was Buckowski's, to name a few.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by ANVIL

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm taking a friend for lunch on Thursday and i'm looking for a decent cafe/restaurant that has a wide selection of vegetarian food. It needs to be in the city centre - i know about Blue Moon, but is there anywhere else?

thanks

As well as the excellent Blue Moon - if you fancy a pub lunch - the Rutland has a large veggie section. If you have their veggie sausage pie - you wont need to eat for a week!

Archived