If they swapped their guns for tools.

But you throw money at a government every day that produces, sells and uses guns. Our nation was built on weapons and the use of them.

And were we the only suppliers of arms, were we the only colonial power, our nation was built on many things not just armaments.

Did you take the time to read the post I was responding to or doesn't that matter?

I've mentioned Muslims nowhere on your thread unlike other posters, but the fact remains they don't have an exclusive on bad behaviour which appears to be what Bassman was suggesting.

The point is that the observations were on the current situation in Somalia and who is responsible, are you denying that it is the radical muslims who control most of Somalia who are to blame for the current situation where produce is sold to buy arms instead of feeding the starving.

This is not muslim bashing but claryfying a situation and nothing to do with Uganda.

Boyfriday made one single post pointing out the errors in the post by Bassman. It would have ended there and then if you hadn't derailed your own thread by attacking someone who had done nothing wrong.

So what are these errors, please quote them?

Nobody forces the menfolk of Somalia to put guns before food and care.

:huh: Why are you attributing me with something I never said or implied?

And were we the only suppliers of arms, were we the only colonial power, our nation was built on many things not just armaments.

No we weren't, again where have I implied we were?

Shall we just ignore arms sales and manufacturing then?

The point is that the observations were on the current situation in Somalia and who is responsible, are you denying that it is the radical muslims who control most of Somalia who are to blame for the current situation where produce is sold to buy arms instead of feeding the starving.

This is not muslim bashing but claryfying a situation and nothing to do with Uganda.

That's true it's radical Muslims who are to blame for the problem in Somalia, but it's radical Christians who are to blame for the problems in Uganda. You're missing the point if you believe the problems in Somalia are purely due to Islam-hence my analogy. Somalia would be in the mire whoever was controlling it.

That's true it's radical Muslims who are to blame for the problem in Somalia, but it's radical Christians who are to blame for the problems in Uganda. You're missing the point if you believe the problems in Somalia are purely due to Islam-hence my analogy. Somalia would be in the mire whoever was controlling it.
But once again this is about Somali Muslims putting arms before care, nothing to do with Christains in Uganda where nothing is being done in the name of Christaianity unlike the whoes of spmalia done by the Islamists who rule the country.

Archived