Fresh Hope for the McCann's

you do if they have to resort to this to bring the case back into the spotlight.

I sincerely hope its true and the girl can be brought back,I will be the first to eat humble pie...but somehow I doubt it.

So let me get this straight- your saying they got american tourists to go to india to grab a little girl and accuse her of being maddy just to get some publicity!

Get real.

Unfortunately for the Needhams, they weren't middle class.

The two cases can't be compared because they are from a different age. Technology including the media has progressed so far since then.

Its hardly a class issue either. The case has reached its level of publicity because of other factors like the parents responsibilities, their alledged involvement in the abduction, the police handling of the case, the charity, the private detectives. etc

Ben's case was different..

The missing girl has a right eye "defect". The photo of the "lookalike" has no such defect. So how on earth can it be the missing Maddy.

Wonder if the McCanns ever did the lie detector test they said would prove their innocence.

Regards

Angel.

The missing girl has a right eye "defect". The photo of the "lookalike" has no such defect. So how on earth can it be the missing Maddy.

Wonder if the McCanns ever did the lie detector test they said would prove their innocence.

Regards

Angel.

Did you read the article Angelfire or were you overwhelmed by the headline?

Didnt realise they had published a photo of the lookalike.

They haven't. Underneath the pictures in the paper is this caption:

'Madeleine McCann (left) shortly before her fourth birthday and (right) how investigators believe she might have looked aged six. Madeline would now be aged eight.'

Archived