Fresh Hope for the McCann's

The first photo is how she looked aged 4, the next is how the police THINK SHE MAY LOOK NOW.

I hope it is her in one way, in another I wonder if it is her, what has she been through and what might her mental state be.

She has been missing for 3 years, what has happened to her during that time and will she ever fully recover?.......as I said , if it IS her :(

I notice the main news sites are ignoring this ,do you not think that if there had been any truth in this all the press and their uncles would have been jetting off to India and setting up camp,maybe they can spot a publicity stunt quicker than the forum members

May be if they'd not toddled off for a couple of chardonays and tapas, while leaving the kiddies home alone...

Oh Sausage, don't you think that they have been punished enough for that? If their daughter is alive, I hope that is one thing that is never mentioned again.:|

I really hope they'll find her one day.

But I'm sick of hearing about this story.

Enough.

I don't know how many books I've seen in Waterstones about Madeleine.

I couldn't help but think that they are selling their story like one would sell cheese.

There is something not quite right about the way they are dealing with it.

May be if they'd not toddled off for a couple of chardonays and tapas, while leaving the kiddies home alone...

Can we not revisit all the old stuff please. It usually ends in the same old arguments, and another thread being closed.

There may or may not be a new sighting of a little girl who is missing, and whatever her parents did or did not do, her siblings and grandparents would love to get her back safely. Surely that's the really important issue.

Archived