Fresh Hope for the McCann's

Oh Sausage, don't you think that they have been punished enough for that? If their daughter is alive, I hope that is one thing that is never mentioned again.:|

They have been punished terribly for their selfishness and lack of thought for their children. The thing is though, that what they did was child neglect.

Speaking personally, I would never have left my young children in a room, by themselves, in a strange place.

Can we not revisit all the old stuff please. It usually ends in the same old arguments, and another thread being closed.

There may or may not be a new sighting of a little girl who is missing, and whatever her parents did or did not do, her siblings and grandparents would love to get her back safely. Surely that's the really important issue.

I don't want to argue with the admin team, but I don't think child neglect is an old argument.

I'll leave it at that before I get banned, or some such.

They have been punished terribly for their selfishness and lack of thought for their children. The thing is though, that what they did was child neglect.

Speaking personally, I would never have left my young children in a room, by themselves, in a strange place.

Neither would I or anyone else, but they thought they were better than us and as the mum said, she allegedly gave them Calpol...(and as they are doctors, I question that....maybe something stronger ?). But that's all over and done with now, let's just hope that something positive happens soon.

Can we not revisit all the old stuff please. It usually ends in the same old arguments, and another thread being closed.

There may or may not be a new sighting of a little girl who is missing, and whatever her parents did or did not do, her siblings and grandparents would love to get her back safely. Surely that's the really important issue.

Agreed, it's such old ground and I am sure that the McCanns have blamed themselves endlessly about their actions on that fateful night. I cannot imagine what kind of living hell their lives must be, even having a grave to visit must surely be more bearable than this never knowing, constantly wondering and torturing oneself with what may have happened to her. I suppose the only consolation is that they can cling to a fantasy that she is being well looked after by persons unknown.

Agreed, it's such old ground and I am sure that the McCanns have blamed themselves endlessly about their actions on that fateful night. I cannot imagine what kind of living hell their lives must be, even having a grave to visit must surely be more bearable than this never knowing, constantly wondering and torturing oneself with what may have happened to her. I suppose the only consolation is that they can cling to a fantasy that she is being well looked after by persons unknown.

I do hope that it's not a fantasy, but as a mother myself, I find it terrifying to be in their place, the not knowing must be pure torture.

I notice the main news sites are ignoring this ,do you not think that if there had been any truth in this all the press and their uncles would have been jetting off to India and setting up camp,maybe they can spot a publicity stunt quicker than the forum members

There may be a reason for that. The recent phone hacking scandal may have something to do with it.

I don't think for one moment the scum tabloids like the Mirror, Sun and NoW would have thought twice before hacking the phones and private comms of Madeleine's parents, grandparents or the family friends. They need to keep a wide berth right now because there could be some absolutely explosive stuff in the news in the next few months. They don't want to look like hypocrites.

Neither would I or anyone else, but they thought they were better than us and as the mum said, she allegedly gave them Calpol...(and as they are doctors, I question that....maybe something stronger ?). But that's all over and done with now, let's just hope that something positive happens soon.

Do you realise how that sounds ,They thought they were better than us ..and they gave them something stronger ,are you saying they drugged them to sleep.

Then you go on to say well but thats all over and done with now.

well thats ok then isnt it.

Did you read the article Angelfire or were you overwhelmed by the headline?

Aye, you are correct. I replied as you say to the headline.

I still stick with my point though, Maddie has the elongated right eye. This must mean that any sighting of a girl without this malady is certainly not her.

Personaly, I believe the poor child has past on, by what means I do not know. Hope I am 100% wrong.

Regards

Angel.

Archived