Morrissey claims fast food deaths is a bigger crime than Norway massacre

It has been reported that Morrissey - the king of dull, crap music - has compared the massacre in Norway to fast food chains' use of meat. He said on stage to fans:

‘We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried <REMOVED> every day.’

Whilst the amount of meat used by fast food chains makes me feel ill to think about - and I'm not a vegetarian - the man could have chosen a less delicate topic as a means of getting across his views. Having never been a fan of Morrissey or his music, this latest outburst from him only strengthens my opinion that the man is a pompous <REMOVED>.

Still, I suppose it has got people talking and let's face it, his music isn't anything to talk about, is it?

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/music/870664-morrissey-says-norway-massacre-nothing-compared-to-actions-of-kfc#ixzz1TOOuulcd

Generally outspoken singer in 'says something controversial' shocker. The last I heard, the man's in search of a record deal, a publisher for his autobiography and an audience for this year's Best Of album. It's getting his name out there again. Clever bloke.

dont know who is is or what he sings but I am assuming he is saying he would rather be shot by a mental than kept in a tiny cage over years whilst being fed growth hormones etc.

I agree with that although I cannot understand why he is comparing them except if he wants to get talked about...it obviously worked!

Oh the irony, I'd love to know how much suffering he's inflicted on people over the years with his lyrics.

Given the choice of a Smiths concert or a weekend at a camp in Oslo, I know where I'd rather be.

You gotta love this one though:

;)

It has been reported that Morrissey - the king of dull, crap music - has compared the massacre in Norway to fast food chains' use of meat. He said on stage to fans:

‘We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried <REMOVED> every day.’

Whilst the amount of meat used by fast food chains makes me feel ill to think about - and I'm not a vegetarian - the man could have chosen a less delicate topic as a means of getting across his views. Having never been a fan of Morrissey or his music, this latest outburst from him only strengthens my opinion that the man is a pompous <REMOVED>.

Still, I suppose it has got people talking and let's face it, his music isn't anything to talk about, is it?

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/music/870664-morrissey-says-norway-massacre-nothing-compared-to-actions-of-kfc#ixzz1TOOuulcd

Miserable and idiot go together quite well, describing this washed up has been.

Like a previous poster said, his music is by far, a massive crime against humanity (even more-so than those crimes committed by any fast food business).

Archived