Morrissey claims fast food deaths is a bigger crime than Norway massacre

No I mean monotone, 'speech or music which has an unvaried tone' oh and yes he's monotonous.

It was still grammatically incorrect - you could have said 'The most boringly monotonous artist ever'

or 'He's so boring. He sings in a monotone all the time'

But 'The most boring monotone 'artist' ever.' suggests that there's something called a 'monotone artist' that Billy purports to be. There isn't.

It was still grammatically incorrect - you could have said 'The most boringly monotonous artist ever'

or 'He's so boring. He sings in a monotone all the time'

But 'The most boring monotone 'artist' ever.' suggests that there's something called a 'monotone artist' that Billy purports to be. There isn't.

God this forum is hard work, I bow down your majesty.

JEDWARD! now you are scraping the barrel :hihi::hihi:

No ... I'm actually pushing the barrel (containing Jedward) over a very high clifftop! They can scrape as much as they like ... they won't get out! :hihi:

I will try to post again! The MOZ is ace. His comments will always cause uproar. That's the guy. You will never see the MOZ doing insurance or butter adverts.

Don't flame the guy because of this. The opening gambit to 'This charming man' is sublime. And the best ever!

I will try to post again! The MOZ is ace. His comments will always cause uproar. That's the guy. You will never see the MOZ doing insurance or butter adverts.

Don't flame the guy because of this. The opening gambit to 'This charming man' is sublime. And the best ever!

Best gay manifesto of the 80's - revisited with "There is a light that never goes out" .

Archived