Morrissey claims fast food deaths is a bigger crime than Norway massacre

He is a strict vegetarian, apparently once after getting a whiff of someone cooking meat he said “I can smell burning flesh” and walked off stage ………. I bet that went down well with the punters.

Another fully paid up member of the nut cutlet brigade.Never liked the fella very much or his music.I think hes deffo a brick short of a load.

Morrissey is wonderful and his music is fabulous. His lyrics maybe dark but he has the guts and creativity to promote aspects of life that most music and people turn a blind eye to. I have many Smiths and Morrissey albums. I don't listen to them all the time but they certainly hold a very special place in my album collection. Comparing what happened in Norway to the impact that MacDonald's has on our culture is extremely powerful. It may be a shocking comparison but it certainly gets a very clear message out there and one that I think people usually turn a blind eye to.

Morrissey is wonderful and his music is fabulous. His lyrics maybe dark but he has the guts and creativity to promote aspects of life that most music and people turn a blind eye to. I have many Smiths and Morrissey albums. I don't listen to them all the time but they certainly hold a very special place in my album collection. Comparing what happened in Norway to the impact that MacDonald's has on our culture is extremely powerful. It may be a shocking comparison but it certainly gets a very clear message out there and one that I think people usually turn a blind eye to.

Spot on-what has caused this reaction against him is that many posters are Macdonalds fodder who sustain their profits.The guy in Norway is disturbed,but thereis no excuse for Macdonalds who systematically exploit people from the farmer to the consumer and employee ,not to mention the animals involved.

Morrisey is a maverick and such people will shock as did Ghandi,Wilde,Bruce,and others but in the long-term their radicalism becomes accepted,making exponents of the status quo appear shallow and mawkish.

"there is a light that shines......................."

Rock music mainly, Clapton, Stones, The Who, showing my age perhaps......

Ah yes - who can forget that racist speech he made in '76?

''This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black **** and <REMOVED> living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want <REMOVED> **** living next to me with their standards.''

What a tosser!

Ah yes - who can forget that racist speech he made in '76?

''This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black **** and <REMOVED> living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want <REMOVED> **** living next to me with their standards.''

What a tosser!

Perhaps he is. But from his contribution to Bangladesh's problems in 1971 to more recently raising funds for the Asian Tsunami, I think you'll find he's done his bit for charity and good causes over the years.

He may perhaps have done more for others than you have - if he's a <REMOVED>, what are you?

Archived