Morrissey claims fast food deaths is a bigger crime than Norway massacre

Perhaps he is. But from his contribution to Bangladesh's problems in 1971 to more recently raising funds for the Asian Tsunami, I think you'll find he's done his bit for charity and good causes over the years.

He may perhaps have done more for others than you have - if he's a <REMOVED>, what are you?

He's a squid?

Ah yes - who can forget that racist speech he made in '76?

''This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black **** and <REMOVED> living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want <REMOVED> **** living next to me with their standards.''

What a tosser!

Quite agree and somewhat ironoic from someone who has eulogised about Buddy Guy and Muddy Waters,and plagarised the Chicago sound for profit.His recent LPs are a disgrace and since Layla its been all downhill.

Perhaps he is. But from his contribution to Bangladesh's problems in 1971 to more recently raising funds for the Asian Tsunami, I think you'll find he's done his bit for charity and good causes over the years.

He may perhaps have done more for others than you have - if he's a <REMOVED>, what are you?

Very rude and a couple of charity gigs does not exonerate racist proclamtions.Its like saying Pinochet was a good un because he spent Mondays serving in Barnados,or that BNP are OK cause they buy M&S curries

Very rude and a couple of charity gigs does not exonerate racist proclamtions.Its like saying Pinochet was a good un because he spent Mondays serving in Barnados,or that BNP are OK cause they buy M&S curries
Are you for real?

You choose to ignore the (many) charity events the man contributed to, I guess his own charity foundation as well, and instead compare him to Pinochet simply because he said something a bit challenging when he was much younger - and at a time when such opinions were both common and acceptable to many.

Are you for real?

You choose to ignore the (many) charity events the man contributed to, I guess his own charity foundation as well, and instead compare him to Pinochet simply because he said something a bit challenging when he was much younger - and at a time when such opinions were both common and acceptable to many.

I did not know about his charity work:I do know he is a spent force creatively and his music is lacklustre and complacent.He is now the Liberace of guitar music;compare him with Ry Cooder,BBKing and Rory Gallagher (RIP) who are the heart od blues and Sonny Landreth and Jeff healey make him sound like Bert Weedon.

By the way Iam for real unlike the blues which Clapton plays.Riding with the King is owned by John Hiatt,not Fred Eric Claptout

I must admit I never understood the messianic fervour the whiney, talentless noise pollutor is held in by his fans but surely this shows that he has got bored of the joke that was his "music" and moved onto a new gag?

I think you have the MOZ mixed up with Billy bragg. :suspect::roll::cool:

Archived