Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

I don't even recall anyone on this forum ever claiming that Sharia law was a good idea, or that they'd support its introduction.

same as people dont support the terrorists but its yet another misinformation claim on the behalf of the right on more than one occasion

no it isn't -it's "freeman on the land" mumbo jumbo. A few people have tried it in court and come of worse - the bloke who tried it in birkenhead has since been declared bankrupt.

yes it is !!! :) from parking tickets to dropping litter too SORRY

CPO Robbing woman in nottingham over a cigarette butt:

yes it is !!! :) from parking tickets to dropping litter too

It's going to get very tedious if you just keep saying 'yes it is' with no evidence.

If you don't want to look silly howabout backing up your claim?

yes it is !!! :) from parking tickets to dropping litter too SORRY

CPO Robbing woman in nottingham over a cigarette butt:

whats any of that got to do with sharia law?

its common knowledge that dropping a cig end CAN be classed as littering which is an offence

It's going to get very tedious if you just keep saying 'yes it is' with no evidence.

If you don't want to look silly howabout backing up your claim?

I've showed plenty of evidence, but it is now up to you, just like it was up to me to learn the true facts, and a statute or act of parliament only has the "force of law" only if you "contract" with it! FACT

its common knowledge that dropping a cig end CAN be classed as littering which is an offence

I agree. I mentioned it only as an example that sharia law would only have the same power as an act or statute as it would be not "common law."

It's ONLY an offence if you "contract" with it as it is not common law, but a statute or act of parliament, which only has the "force of law" if you "contract" with it.

You "contract" with it by giving your "person" name (on your birth certificate) and accepting any literature or papers off those fining you.

Archived