Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

Whats really disgusting is thre are people that will come on here and condone the sort of things outlined in that article.

Either that or they will just whinge about anyone who believes it is anti muslim and biggoted!!

Pathetic losers!

I don't think that anyone will.

But as you say, the clues are in the article. Many of the people who are being made to suffer / conform / whatever appear to be muslims. So, we can assume that it is the work of a small number of religious extremists who are breaking the law - the legal law - not muslims.

I suspect that like me, you would be quite happy to see these people locked up, or if they are in the UK as visitors - deported after being locked up. Criminals are criminals and the ones who teach irrational violence or hate of whatever persuasion are the lowest variety.

I don't think that anyone will.

But as you say, the clues are in the article. Many of the people who are being made to suffer / conform / whatever appear to be muslims. So, we can assume that it is the work of a small number of religious extremists who are breaking the law - the legal law - not muslims.

I suspect that like me, you would be quite happy to see these people locked up, or if they are in the UK as visitors - deported after being locked up. Criminals are criminals and the ones who teach irrational violence or hate of whatever persuasion are the lowest variety.

I agree with some of what you say but if im honest ive got a rotten headache and cant sleep so what i put probably wont say what i actualy feel so ill try and come back to this thread tomorrow and reply properly.

Ive embolden a bit as i think its important.

We cant keep saying that the extremist nuts arent muslims.

Of course they are.

They are just more open in what they want then the majority of muslims.

They want the world and they'll kill anyone to get it.

Bold italic.. 100% agree.

For clarity's sake, do you mean that you believe the majority of British Muslims want the world and will kill anyone to get it?

For clarity's sake, Stop Stiring.

I'm not, I'm asking you to clarify what you meant - you seemed to be suggesting that most muslims want what the extremists want, but just don't say so.

Is that what you meant?

I agree with some of what you say but if im honest ive got a rotten headache and cant sleep so what i put probably wont say what i actualy feel so ill try and come back to this thread tomorrow and reply properly.

Ive embolden a bit as i think its important.

We cant keep saying that the extremist nuts arent muslims.

Of course they are.

Bold italic.. 100% agree.

Clarity is important here though - it's the very nub of the thread.

The extremist nuts are by extremist nuts by definition, not by religious choice. Being a muslim is incidental, not causal.

I'm not, I'm asking you to clarify what you meant - you seemed to be suggesting that most muslims want what the extremists want, but just don't say so.

Is that what you meant?

:hihi::hihi:

Course your stiring. Its all you do.

Well that and winding up the feeble minded. You know the ones who bite back? Then hit the report button and grass on thm.

Mate, give it a rest, have a beer, a splif, whatevers your poison and just relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax.

You feel better for it.

For the rest of you its clear what my meaning is. If you want to read something elses into it then thats up to you and clear evidence you need to get laid.

Archived