Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

do you honestly think,if you have read the quoran,they are going to share their true feelings with what they call the infidel,if you think that you are more naive than I could ever take you for.

I've read the back of a Quorn packet too. Can you believe how much saturated fat is in there that they're hiding from us?

WE DEMAND TO KNOW THE TRUTH :rant:

Loads. More than fifty, of varying backgrounds. Proffesional, middle class, dole boys.

So more than 50 then which sounds quite a lot to me and they are varied in lifestyle can you explain how you happen to know so many and hiow you know what each and every one of their opinion is?

Thats what you are led to believe ,read the quoran and the haddiths you may come to a different conclusion.You see what may be a minority over here in the watered down version doesnt mean that those in the east are the same or act the same,any eastern muslim ruled country you wish to look into is by far and above more radical and extremist to what you encounter over here,they are the people you should be wary of simply because they are the ones who dictate to the rest of the muslim world,when the numbers increase over here you will see a difference in attitudes,Halibut continually states he knows muslims ,I also know and have dealings with muslims and I daresay a lot of other non muslim people do ,do you honestly think,if you have read the quoran,they are going to share their true feelings with what they call the infidel,if you think that you are more naive than I could ever take you for.

I totally agree and there's two individuals on here who are talking out the back of their heads in this respect.

If it was democratically voted in, and democracy continued afterwards...

Are you anti-democratic?

And then go to Saudi Arabia and have a pint of beer ,you could always use the excuse that its legal in your own country ergo why dont you in Saudi let us have our own laws in our community..go on tell me how far would you get,do you think they would reduce the number of lashes accordingly...are they anti democratic ?

And then go to Saudi Arabia and have a pint of beer ,you could always use the excuse that its legal in your own country ergo why dont you in Saudi let us have our own laws in our community..go on tell me how far would you get,do you think they would reduce the number of lashes accordingly...are they anti democratic ?

thats a completely different arguement

Do you really think Saudia Arabia is a democracy?

You need to be careful or a muslim mod will come along and lock the thread, as usual. We're not allowed to show them in a bad light.

You need to be careful or a muslim mod will come along and lock the thread, as usual. We're not allowed to show them in a bad light.

I only know of one muslim mod, and that one is pretty reasonable imo. Are there more? :suspect:

Geez, they're taking over! (not)

Archived