Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

I was threatened with having my hand chopped off by a gang of Muslims for carrying a Waitrose shopping bag whilst walking up Club Garden Road a few years ago. The first one said and I quote ,"What are you carrying that bag round here for? They support the <REMOVED> jews". One then went on to say ,"If we see you round here again with that bag we'll chop your <REMOVED> hand off". They then all laughed.

But no, religious persecution doesn't happen round here does it.

What's your point? It's not legitimised though is it, the men who threatened you had committed an offence.

What's your point? It's not legitimised though is it, the men who threatened you had committed an offence.

Proving to Halibut it goes on. What offence did they commit? I didn't see it as an offence. Just them using religion as a means to cause division. They didn't chop my hand off. They just threatened to if I'm seen shopping at the Jew supporters again.

I was threatened with having my hand chopped off by a gang of Muslims for carrying a Waitrose shopping bag whilst walking up Club Garden Road a few years ago. The first one said and I quote ,"What are you carrying that bag round here for? They support the <REMOVED> jews". One then went on to say ,"If we see you round here again with that bag we'll chop your <REMOVED> hand off". They then all laughed.

But no, religious persecution doesn't happen round here does it.

Did you report it to the police? No, it's alright, I think I know the answer...

Did you report it to the police? No, it's alright, I think I know the answer...

No crime was committed. I have been the victim of worse and had very little police support. I made the decision it would have been a pointless waste of time. Instead I moved to somewhere much nicer.

Granted it was just a gang of youths being nobs. The point is though they were using religion as justification.

And don't be so presumptious Halibut. You would tell others off for such practices. Had there been a legitimate crime the police would have been called.

Choudary, who runs the banned militant group Islam4UK, warned: ‘We now have hundreds if not thousands of people up and down the country willing to go out and patrol the streets for us and a print run of between 10,000 and 50,000 stickers ready for distribution.

That idiot claims all sort but he's still head of 7 people and 3 pet rabbits.

In other words, he's a pointless idiot without either support or a clue.

That daft attempt to make him sound like he's worth the air he breaths is about as pointless as he is.

Proving to Halibut it goes on. What offence did they commit? I didn't see it as an offence. Just them using religion as a means to cause division. They didn't chop my hand off. They just threatened to if I'm seen shopping at the Jew supporters again.
It's called threatening behaviour and shouldn't be tolerated-but it's not the same as living in a regime that condones religious/racial persecution which is what the Mail article seems to be suggesting.

We have recourse against these delinquents if we want to follow it.

No crime was committed. I have been the victim of worse and had very little police support. I made the decision it would have been a pointless waste of time. Instead I moved to somewhere much nicer.
There was very much a crime committed. Like you I've been threatened several times in similar circumstances during my lifetime and done nothing about it, but if I wanted to make something of it I could do, as could you.

Boyfriday lives in a perfect world where there's no racial hatred from minorities, and if there is, it's the whites you caused it...

In that world, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the massive influx of micro communities in the UK all of which have their own agendas and have no intention of integrating.

Edit: Not that there's not a million white slackers with bad attitudes in the UK, but this isn't a thread about them!

Archived