Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

Anjem Choudary has claimed responsibility for the scheme, saying he plans to flood specific Muslim and non-Muslim communities around the UK and ‘put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term’.

His 'handlers' seem to be pushing the boat a bit... :cool:

Boyfriday lives in a perfect world where there's no racial hatred from minorities, and if there is, it's the whites you caused it...

Forgive me, but where have I ever suggested that?

In fact I've consistently said on this forum that I've encountered as many black racists as I have white ones, EDIT-here's a post from only 3 days ago http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7910096&postcount=174)

Unfortunately some members here have learning difficulties or suffer from selective word blindness. Ive suffered racism from both blacks & whites.

In that world, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the massive influx of micro communities in the UK all of which have their own agendas and have no intention of integrating.

Of course when extending a false hypothesis you can arrive at any conclusion you want to, I've never claimed there's nothing wrong with the massive influx of micro communities, so please get your facts right before you quote me or append sentiments to me that are incorrect.

Edit: Not that there's not a million white slackers with bad attitudes in the UK, but this isn't a thread about them!

That's right the thread is about a fictitious story of Sharia law controlled zones in the UK-if you choose to believe that's true Karis then any conclusion you want to arrive at regarding Muslims is absolutely fair game...but the fact is it isn't true.

There was very much a crime committed. Like you I've been threatened several times in similar circumstances during my lifetime and done nothing about it, but if I wanted to make something of it I could do, as could you.

Boyfriday, if the Police don't take incidents of my mum being beaten up by

her son over the course of 16 years then I doubt they would give a toss about the behaviour of youths on the street towards a 30 something male. I'm still waiting for someone to come and see me about a theft that happened 6 months ago.

I did make something of it. I saw that Islam influenced division. The same as any religion.

Boyfriday, if the Police don't take incidents of my mum being beaten up by

her son over the course of 16 years then I doubt they would give a toss about the behaviour of youths on the street towards a 30 something male. I'm still waiting for someone to come and see me about a theft that happened 6 months ago.

I did make something of it. I saw that Islam influenced division. The same as any religion.

I hear what you say Tony Erikson and as I've said I've never reported incidents of racism myself but in fairness to the police there is nothing they can do about it unless they know, as far as they're concerned there isn't a problem because they've few incidents of it being reported.

I hear what you say Tony Erikson and as I've said I've never reported incidents of racist myself but in fairness to the police there is nothing they can do about it unless they know, as far as they're concerned there isn't a problem because they've few incidents of it being reported.

Even if they knew. The police can do nothing about religious division. That's what it was a case of. They saw me as a supporter of a religious group that they didn't like. Whilst the religions teach division and aren't prepared to accept other faiths this will happen. It has happened for the past 2000 years. Do you honestly think South Yorkshire police will crack down on it because of an incident on Club Garden Road?

Even if they knew. The police can do nothing about religious division. That's what it was a case of. They saw me as a supporter of a religious group that they didn't like. Whilst the religions teach division and aren't prepared to accept other faiths this will happen. It has happened for the past 2000 years. Do you honestly think South Yorkshire police will crack down on it because of an incident on Club Garden Road?

They absolutely can do something about religious division if you are being threatened in the street because of it.

The police might not crack down on it because of one incident on Club Garden Road, but they would if there were 10, 20 or 30 reported incidents, but they can't if no incidents are reported since they wouldn't know about them.

I'm a big supporter of SYP and you will see from their presence on this forum that they are keen to be accessible in terms of community policing and if you are having serious issues around Club Garden Road then they can deal with these.

They absolutely can do something about religious division if you are being threatened in the street because of it.

The police might not crack down on it because of one incident on Club Garden Road, but they would if there were 10, 20 or 30 reported incidents, but they can't if no incidents are reported since they wouldn't know about them.

I'm a big supporter of SYP and you will see from their presence on this forum that they are keen to be accessible in terms of community policing and if you are having serious issues around Club Garden Road then they can deal with these.

I no longer live on there. What South Yorkshire police can do and what they will do are very different. I found out last year that a harassment order could have been provided to assist my mum. It would have made it easier for her to have my brother removed as he would have already had the order against him, after that it would have been a caution. No such order was ever given. Derbyshire Police issue them quite often. They were introduced in the 90s. Sadly I don't have the same faith in SY police as you do.

Yet when my brother died and it was found to be drug related, South Yorkshire police were incredibly interested in our family and my brother's behaviour. They wanted to know pretty much everything about his drug lifestyle and suppliers. That was nice for my mum. Off topic I know but perhaps you now understand why people don't report what are relatively small incidents.

Archived