Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

I no longer live on there. What South Yorkshire police can do and what they will do are very different. I found out last year that a harassment order could have been provided to assist my mum. It would have made it easier for her to have my brother removed as he would have already had the order against him, after that it would have been a caution. No such order was ever given. Derbyshire Police issue them quite often. They were introduced in the 90s. Sadly I don't have the same faith in SY police as you do.

Yet when my brother died and it was found to be drug related, South Yorkshire police were incredibly interested in our family and my brother's behaviour. They wanted to know pretty much everything about his drug lifestyle and suppliers. That was nice for my mum. Off topic I know but perhaps you now understand why people don't report what are relatively small incidents.

Well my experiences of SYP have been very different, but that's not to disagree with yours.

Original poster, or Outrageous Paranoia in this case ;)

The Muslim population in London is frightening, they dont call Londonistan for nothing. Look at Tower Hamlets, shocking!

The Labour party down there is largely to blame for the proliferation of Islam and Muslims.

Leicester and Birmingham are'nt much better. Sheffield is getting there too.

The Muslim population in London is frightening, they dont call Londonistan for nothing. Look at Tower Hamlets, shocking!
My son lives in London, he's never described it as such. Nor has he been frightened by encountering people of different cultures.

The Labour party down there is largely to blame for the proliferation of Islam and Muslims.

Not sure what you mean by that, do you consider it a good or a bad thing or is it something that doesn't concern you because it doesn't affect you?

Not sure what you mean by that, do you consider it a good or a bad thing or is it something that doesn't concern you because it doesn't affect you?

Isnt it funny how the IFE (Islamic Forum of Europe) was "infiltrating" British political parties, but only had any real success with the (muslim hugging) Labour party? :suspect:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/7333420/Islamic-radicals-infiltrate-the-Labour-Party.html

Leicester and Birmingham are'nt much better. Sheffield is getting there too.

Oh dear, a truthspeaker on the forum. What a rare event and a brave poster to boot.

Regards

Angel.

Archived