PC WORLD/currys does it again

Reservations are not guaranteed, whilst endeavours are made to contact customers where possible, it doesn't always happen (its a customer facing environment, not a call centre).

Everyone agrees to the T&C's before placing a reservation, though people neglect to take note of the basics.

It relies on stock file accuracy, and yes, things do get stolen, things do sometimes get miscounted; again why reservations aren't guaranteed, that said, you should always be offered an alternative, and they may match the price provided the difference is nothing silly, but that's discretionary, so be nice about it if you play that card, they don't have to.

Reservations online are not paid for until you reach the store, either.

looks like someone who works for the company ,then explain this , how about when i pay for a laptop on the phone they say they have 10 in stock take my money .send me a nice receipt and 2 days later find they dont have any and im still waitting for my money back

Bizarre way to run a business. John Lewis do a similar reserve and collect thing. They tell you when the item will be available and text/email you when it is ready for collection.

Argos also do it. They seem to be able to manage a huge inventory of stock with relatively little fuss.

looks like someone who works for the company ,then explain this , how about when i pay for a laptop on the phone they say they have 10 in stock take my money .send me a nice receipt and 2 days later find they dont have any and im still waitting for my money back

We can only apologise, the money would have been put back into your account straight away but it's the banking system which takes 3 to 5 working days to refund back to your account - sorry:D

We can only apologise, the money would have been put back into your account straight away but it's the banking system which takes 3 to 5 working days to refund back to your account - sorry:D

Amazing how best buy can have the money refunded withing 24 hours

the problem is not about the banking system its about the poor quality of there stock taking order system and general standard of customer service.

i have never ordered a item online from argos to pick up from store to find its not there , i have never brought a item over the phone from a company (and payed for it) to find they dont have it

Wake up smell the roses dsg could not stock take 2 items if they where in front of them

the problem is not about the banking system its about the poor quality of there stock taking order system and general standard of customer service.

i have never ordered a item online from argos to pick up from store to find its not there , i have never brought a item over the phone from a company (and payed for it) to find they dont have it

Wake up smell the roses dsg could not stock take 2 items if they where in front of them

I have, I ordered a microwave oven from Argos and when I went to collect they did not have any in stock, however they did give me a much higher spec one for the same price.

Archived