Where is Margaret Bellamy nee Roberts

louan

i know a margeret bellamy.where was she originally from and will try and find out for you.how will she be now?

Hello marsh 6029

Margaret would have been 69 last February. Thanks ever so much.

Hi louan - just looking at birth/marriage indexes I found a Margaret A. Roberts, born in Sheffield in Jan-Mar 1942 who married a Brian Bellamy in Sheffield in 1964. The 2004 electoral roll shows a Margaret A. Bellamy at an address in S10 - PM me if you'd like the address!.:)

Hi louan - just looking at birth/marriage indexes I found a Margaret A. Roberts, born in Sheffield in Jan-Mar 1942 who married a Brian Bellamy in Sheffield in 1964. The 2004 electoral roll shows a Margaret A. Bellamy at an address in S10 - PM me if you'd like the address!.:)

That's marvellous Hillsbro. That's certainly the Margaret Angela Bellamy I mean who married Brian. Thanks a lot for the address.

i know a margeret bellamy.where was she originally from and will try and find out for you.how will she be now?

Hello Marsh6029

Got address from Hillsbro which is same address as I already have. Margaret would be 69 last 13 February and we knew each other from Western Road School.

Tried last known telephone no again with no luck and international tel info says there are four MBs in Sheffield, but not at that address. Should you be able to help, I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Archived