Having won £10million on the lottery..what do you do next??

I wouldn't let the world know...you all of a sudden have long lost relatives popping up from every corner of the world.

I wouldn't stay in the UK, it just doesn't feel like home to me any more. I'd move to Germany or some tropical Island and chill :)

Heaven :):):)

Maybe.

Yes.

Yes.

I'd go mental if i didn't work, but i'd definitely cut my hours allowing me to become more involved in archaeology, i guess i'd blow most of it funding excavations.

You will open a laxative factory! Good on you! :hihi:

I'd be stunned to win the lottery, since I don't buy a ticket, but if I did then it would mean very few changes apart from not worrying about where the money for the gas bill is coming from.
Don't worry! It comes from the post office! :D

No no and no.

As I've never bought one I spose the above is a bit moot.

Behind a woman the other day at sunny's superstore who spent 60 quid on numbers:( Wondered if she did that every week.

Behind a woman the other day at sunny's superstore who spent 60 quid on numbers:( Wondered if she did that every week.

Probably buying for a syndicate.

1. Do you let the World know you've won? .... Not a chance

2. Do you stay in the UK? .... Definitely but would also have a holiday home. Possibly a yacht.

3. Would you honestly actually keep your job?? ....Not a chance

Archived