Having won £10million on the lottery..what do you do next??

Wouldn't tell anyone except close friends and family, wouldn't leave the UK (but purchase several holiday homes elsewhere) and probably wouldn't keep my current job but would go to Uni instead and get a degree in something rewarding.

Time to be more specific....

Why not let the World know...

Why stay in the UK...or better still where would you go?

Finally...it seems a lot of those that win go back to work on a Monday following their win...Would you start a business...go back to work....or retire?

Would I let the World know....No thanks...too scared of having the family subjected to kidnap or begging letters.

Would definately leave the UK....it's had it's time...I'd probably have a couple of props. Portugal, Barbados and the rest of the time...spent on World Wide Cruises.

Retire and retire some more.....see the above abouit Cruises...it's the only way to live.

I go with all of these.

1. Do you let the World know you've won?
Absolutely not.

2. Do you stay in the UK?
Probably yes.

3. Would you honestly actually keep your job??
Yes.

I doubt anyone else but me would know. But others would be seen right, anonymously.

I'd be stunned to win the lottery, since I don't buy a ticket, but if I did then it would mean very few changes apart from not worrying about where the money for the gas bill is coming from.

If that's the case, then you do win the lottery ... twice a week!

Consider lottery 'instant' games:

According to the operators, 'One in every 10 tickets is a winner'.

That figure includes 'wins' where you simply get your money back. If you don't lose money, you're a winner!

So if you don't play the lottery on Wednesday and Saturday every week, you are a winner - twice a week!

1. Do you let the World know you've won?

2. Do you stay in the UK?

3. Would you honestly actually keep your job??

1. You don't have a choice here, they tell everyone who won

2. n/a - but I'd never come back to the UK

3. I'd need some kind of job

Archived