Having won £10million on the lottery..what do you do next??

No, I wouldn't let the "world" know, obviously I'd have to inform the Job Centre though. Would I stay in the UK? No, I'd emigrate to Australia, would I give up my job? I work voluntary anyway so no, I wouldn't.

1. Do you let the World know you've won?

2. Do you stay in the UK?

3. Would you honestly actually keep your job??

I don't do the Lottery, but if i did, and I won, then definitely, NO, I'd not tell anyone.

Yes, I'd remain resident in the UK, (though I'd very likely look at doing at least a couple of trips around the world, to visit friends who are currently living in far-flung countries)

and yes, I'd continue doing exactly what I do now, except there's be more funding at the Charity, and I'd ensure a generous donation would be given to it, to ensure it didn't "want" for anything, ever again. That would also ensure it would not have to go cap-in-hand to local trusts and the city council for support and funding.

"Having won £10million on the lottery..what do you do next??"

Spend it.

Regards

Angel.

Surely, Angelfire, Don't you mean "I'd spend it on booze, wild parties, jewellery and fast cars.... the rest I'd just fritter away! " lol

Wouldn't tell anyone except close friends and family, wouldn't leave the UK (but purchase several holiday homes elsewhere) and probably wouldn't keep my current job but would go to Uni instead and get a degree in something rewarding.

Several holiday homes.....yay! can I help you pick them out ? :)

1. Do you let the World know you've won?

2. Do you stay in the UK?

3. Would you honestly actually keep your job??

1: Nope...

2: I'd probably still base myself here but travel a lot, in the sense of spending quality time in place X, Y or Z.

3: Not a cat in hells chance.

Archived