• Prezzo
    • La Tasca
    • Wagamamma
    • Cafe Rouge
    • Bella Italia
    • Pizza Express
    • Franky & Benny
    • Chicquito

I have to say I have been in quite a few Wetherspoons in different places and have found them all great value and service:D:D

Wetherspoons is so cheap it's almost cheaper than cooking at home, so you can't knock the value. However, I have it on good authority that everything apart from the steaks is microwaved.

What is the obsession with Nando's?! Its just chicken isn't it?

I voted La Tasca but I had an awesome smoked salmon omlette at Cafe Rouge for brekkie last week

I guess 99% of people like chicken, and its simple food done well at a very reasonable price for a restaurant.

What is the obsession with Nando's?! Its just chicken isn't it?

I voted La Tasca but I had an awesome smoked salmon omlette at Cafe Rouge for brekkie last week

I dont think there is an obsession with Nando's, they just make lovley spicey chicken.

Maybe a bit down market if you eat at Cafe Rouge, I believe there is a saying about Bob and millionaires??

I dont think there is an obsession with Nando's, they just make lovley spicey chicken.

Maybe a bit down market if you eat at Cafe Rouge, I believe there is a saying about Bob and millionaires??

Oh no, oh no!

Thats the only time i've ever been. I'm from Wadsley bloody Bridge!

What is your favourite chain restaurant? Please vote in the poll :)

This isnt a slate chain restaurants thread.. we all know most food is prepacked and they all have their faults.

Also, any ideas for the next success story in chain restaurants- the next Nando's?

What cant you find to eat that you want to eat?

I thought someone was compalining that all the chain restaurants came from the US, I've been in the US over 40 years and never heard of one of them on your list:confused:

I thought someone was compalining that all the chain restaurants came from the US, I've been in the US over 40 years and never heard of one of them on your list:confused:

The idea came from America, though.

Archived