Soon be Christmas!

I've already got my Xmas orders in for the latest toys but, wisely, we're not starting our Xmas run up until November 1st after our Hallowe'en promotion.

I know why they start early (to condition us that Christmas is coming... no, really, it's coming IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...

But it's JUST TOO EARLY!

Christmas is such a none-event, i dont' know why people get excited about it.

What are you on? It's the most wonderful time of the year, why Andy Williams said so himself. With the kids jingle-belling, and everyone telling you be of good cheer...it is indeed the most wonderful time of the year.

There was someone on the news a few days ago saying that because of the economic slump and the lack of high street spending shops would be trying to "stretch" their Christmas period income by starting early.

Lets face it, we had our summer back in April.

I bought my first Christmas present a couple of weeks ago. It's usually a last minute dash 5 days before 25th December, but I saw something that was perfect for a couple I know!!;)

OMG, I saw that as well, that bookshop/cafe in Durness! :D

Soon be Christmas? Away with you! It's the end of July for chuff sake! :rant:

Then again, I have half considered this year's Christmas list, smaller list this year with a 3 year old and a baby to buy for.

Archived