Animal cruelty in abattoirs

What is wrong with these people? Sick, sadistic saddos. Bet not one of them's got a bird, pathetic excuses for men.

And why on earth do they think they'd loose if they prosecuted them? The evidence is there for all too see. Disgusting.

Lets hope that the companies Cheale Meats supply to all take their business elsewhere after seeing this.

How i'd love to take that paddle to those men.

What is wrong with these people? Sick, sadistic saddos. Bet not one of them's got a bird, pathetic excuses for men.

And why on earth do they think they'd loose if they prosecuted them? The evidence is there for all too see. Disgusting.

Lets hope that the companies Cheale Meats supply to all take their business elsewhere after seeing this.

How i'd love to take that paddle to those men.

My bold...

The evidence can not be submitted in court due to the cameras being hidden :(

My bold...

In that case, let who ever hid the cameras take one for the team, get their knuckles wrapped for spying and go for it anyway. What about street CCTV? The cameras are not always visible or advertised but they can be used as evidence?

It's so annoying :rant:

I'm not 100% sure but i thought the cameras were installed without permission by an animal cruelty group.

I could be wrong though. I was running around the house like an idiot during the report.

What is wrong with this country? So what if a camera has been installed without these ******* knowing? Surely that is the idea, to catch these scummy ******* while in action?

I suppose it's their human rights is it not to be filmed without knowing? I think a bit of common sense needs applying as well as a large doc martin to their heads!

I'm not 100% sure but i thought the cameras were installed without permission by an animal cruelty group.

I could be wrong though. I was running around the house like an idiot during the report.

I just don't understand it. If it's capturing criminal activity then I really don't understand how it can just be dismissed, permission or not.

It's like an eye witness report from a nosey neighbour for example, the nosey eye witness with their binoculars presumably wasn't given permission to watch their neighbour but if they saw a murder whilst being nosey, assumingly, their account would count towards the prosecution of the killer???

Ooooo, it boils me blood it does. :rant: The cruel gits (for want of a better word which won't get me a ban!).

What is wrong with this country? So what if a camera has been installed without these ******* knowing? Surely that is the idea, to catch these scummy ******* while in action?

I suppose it's their human rights is it not to be filmed without knowing? I think a bit of common sense needs applying as well as a large doc martin to their heads!

Agreed, especially the Doc Martin bit.

My bold...

There was programme not so long ago about so called care workers abusing people with learning difficulties.

A hidden camera was used to catch these so it must be 'evidence' surely.

Archived